Ring in the New Year at the Balch!
A night of wonderful food, friends, and storytelling.
Tuesday December 31st, 2013
Join us for our third annual story telling evening with a four course dinner created just for the Balch by Jamie Snell of the Lamb's Table Catering
This year's storytelling theme is: Stranger in a Strange Land.
- Roasted potato rounds with onion and chorizo
- Mojama and avocado skewers
- Tomato and eggplant crostini
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with bread
- Baby greens with Serrano ham, spiced apricots, red onion, sherry vinaigrette
- Lamb and beef koftas with saffron basmati rice, roasted tomato and garlic yogurt sauce
- Chocolate orange and amaretto cake.
(Gluten free except for crostini. No vegetarian exception)
Top this off with a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner and a show just $57 p.p. +gratuity!
Round out the perfect evening and stay overnight at the Balch. We'll make you breakfast and great coffee on the first day of 2014.
Call for reservations: 541-467-2277 (limited to 36)