January 29, 2016
6 Keys to a Healthier You
By: Josiah Dean
Are your habits getting in your way?
- Overeating or imbalanced food choices
- Limited physical activity or too much sitting
- Staying up too late—often with TV or computer
- Worrying too much, feeling stressed or down
As we get into our 40’s, 50’s & 60’s our lifestyle choices significantly affect how we feel and function. The consequences of our habits start to show up as aches & pains, insomnia, down moods, high blood pressure, or difficulty breathing....
At a certain point we realize we have to do something.... Discover how to create new habits for better self-care.
In this introductory evening you will:
- Discover your top 3 life/health values— knowing these make change easier.
- Learn 6 key health factors that guide and empower you to feel better.
- Start a plan to develop new positive habits.
- Identify specific practices you can start right away—without a major overhaul of your whole life.
This evening previews a 4 week Colors of Health class starting in March that will explore these ideas in depth, offering tools that support you in making the changes you need for a happy, healthy year.
Choose from two nights and locations: Thursday, February 11, 2016 from 6:15-8:30 pm at the Balch Hotel in Dufur, OR Thursday February 18, 2016 from 6:15-8:30 pm at the Lyle Hotel in Lyle, WA Each evening: $20 per person or $30 for 2 people. Call 541-400-8500 for more information and to register.